Specially formulated for quick removal of lead and powder fouling
Montana X-Treme Cowboy Blend is a special formula for our friends who enjoy Cowboy Action Shooting, but is equally useful in any firearm with lead and powder fouling, including shotguns and rimfire rifles. Formulated for firearms where copper fouling is not an issue.
- Soak a suitable sized Montana X-Treme patch in Cowboy Blend.
- Push the patch through the bore. Repeat with a new patch.
- Soak a nylon brush in Cowboy Blend and work the brush through the bore 20 times.
- Repeat step 1 with two patches of Cowboy Blend. If fouling is still present, repeat step 3.
- When satisfied the bore is clean, run two dry patches through the bore.
- To further protect the bore, add a small amount of Montana X-Treme Bore Conditioner to a patch and run through the bore several times. Ensure that you do not leave a heavy amount of oil in the barrel.